[Phar26] SNPhA Motivational Mondays

Bowser, Kimberly ktbowser0826 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 6 13:27:26 EST 2023

Good Afternoon Pharm Family!
Congratulations on completing another block exam!  When horses race at the
Kentucky Derby they are given blinders that prevent them from seeing what's
on the right or left of them. This mechanism restricts their vision and all
they can see is the finish line. Sometimes we get distracted by what others
are doing and accomplishing which deters us from our goal. However as we
move closer to the finishing line it's important that we stay focused on
where we are and where we are going. In Hebrews 12:1 the Bible says "let us
run with endurance the race that is set before us”. All of us have an
intended path and we are responsible for following it. Stay focused and you
will reach your destination!

Your Chaplain,

Kimberly T Bowser