[Phar26] Dedication to Representation Bake Sale/Jeans Day

Neal, Asiyah asneal0717 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 6 10:00:00 EST 2023

Good morning everyone!

This week, Dedication to Representation is hosting our Bake Sale/Jeans Day
from 11/6 through 11/10. Jeans Day will be on Wednesday, November 8th.
The $5 fee will cover your jeans and 2 baked goods or 5 baked goods. You
can use this link <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/q7rcoQ?vid=120q0u>
to purchase, or pay cash at the table set up in the Maddox lobby.

We hope you will show your support and enjoy some goodies!

Hope you have a great week!

[image: image.png]

Asiyah Neal
Campbell University | Class of 2026
MSPH / PharmD Dual Degree Program
Kappa Epsilon Pharmacy Fraternity | Treasurer
Dedication to Representation | President
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Mental Health Chair