[Phar26] NCODA General Body Meeting

Edmonds, Shantavia soedmonds1203 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Nov 5 19:32:48 EST 2023

Hello Student Pharmacists,

NCODA will host our November general body meeting *on 11/13/2023 at 12
p.m. in the Maddox Room** 117*. During this meeting, we will have a
phenomenal guest speaker, Dr. Natasha Olson. She is the Senior Manager of
Member Communication & Clinical Resources at NCODA. Dr.Olson has a strong
passion for helping patients, which aligns with her past and present roles
in aiding individuals. Her previous roles include Clinical Oncology
Pharmacist at Medical Oncology Associates and a Clinical Staff Pharmacist
at Omnicare Inc.

Please wear the color *white* for lung cancer awareness on November 11th.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best regards,

--
*Shantavia O. Edmonds*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2025