[Phar26] Phi Delta Chi Third Rush Event!

Guerrero, Annadysh a_guerrero0607 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Nov 5 10:14:58 EST 2023

Hello everyone!

Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity is happy to invite you to our last rush
event, *Game Festival*, which will take place on *Thursday, November 9,
2023 at **Maddox Hall Room 130 from 4:00-6:00 PM*. This is a great
opportunity to get to know our fraternity and Brothers while playing games
and having fun. Food and drinks will be provided!

Please sign up here if you are planning to attend.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cZlOT2VvVNSWxosiVG-OJmAGh-CJdKE9xeCijI27ZPs/edit?usp=sharing>

We can't wait to see you all there! Please feel free to reach out to me if
you have any questions.

*Don't forget that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to
receive a bid in November.*

--
*Annadysh Guerrero*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025