[Phar26] Biology Department Graduate Assistant position posting

Danks, Carla R cdanks at campbell.edu
Wed May 3 09:46:50 EDT 2023

Hello Pharmacy Class of 2026,

Congratulations on the successful completion of your P1 year at Campbell University! I hope that this email finds you well and enjoying a much-deserved break!

The reason for my email is that the Biology Department is searching for our next Graduate Assistant. Our previous GA, Kristina Collier, just finished up her P3 year and is moving into her P4 rotations this summer and so she can no longer work for us here on campus!  She worked as our GA during her P2 & P3 years and did such a phenomenal job, that we would like to target the upcoming P2 class to see if there is any interest from the class of 2026.

The pharmacy block schedule works very well with our flexible hours. The pay is $12/hr. for the first year and the pay increases in the 2nd year as the GA position.  You could work up to 25 hrs./week M-F between 8am-5pm (but you build your work schedule around your classes).  The GA works during the Fall and Spring semesters only.

I am attaching the link to the application where you will also find the job description. I have also included the flyer that was posted in LES & Maddox with the information.  Please apply if you would be interested in working for our wonderful Biology Department!  We are scheduling interviews now and can interview either in person or via ZOOM. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email or you can stop by LES Science Building Rm 112.

Graduate Assistant for the Biological Sciences Department<https://campbell-csm.symplicity.com/employers/?mode=form&id=67daeef0db0f8dab1fe4b9029500ec40>
Graduate Assistant for the Biological Sciences Department<https://campbell-csm.symplicity.com/employers/?mode=form&id=67daeef0db0f8dab1fe4b9029500ec40>

On Campus Student Employment or Internship

ID: 87034

Take Care,
Carla R. Danks 🐫
Administrative Assistant
Department of Biological Science
205 Day Dorm Road
Campbell University
Buies Creek, NC 27506
910-893-1732
cdanks at campbell.edu
[cid:306b9bd5-ba04-47fc-b0a7-f5e74b34ba60]