[Phar26] P1 Newsletter, 3/20 - 3/24

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 17 09:03:03 EDT 2023

Click the link to send us an anonymous comment, question, or concern. As
always, keep it professional!  P1 Class Commentary
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfco-6GGBL-x6pvhxZG88apSE6dAW6PLwCvS9O5gEip6F3uOw/viewform?usp=pp_url>

Weekly Schedule:

3/20-3/24

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

530 - PPD

The final copy of your CV is due by 3/19.

Don’t forget to start the CITI training! Due 3/26, instructions on BB.

541 - Endocrine

Group Case 1 due at midnight!

542 - MLE-II

RCT LEADER trial. Required Reading: Quick Stats (pages 259-263)

543 - PPS

Writing a POEM

More POEMS, 2 small groups

545 - PPC

Ointments Quiz

Transdermals Quiz

Suppositories Quiz

545L - PPC

Don’t forget to turn in your lab report for the previous week and don’t
forget the lab quiz! Gels lab quiz due 3/21

Notes for the week: Keep working on the CITI training for PPD (due 3/26)
and HBC training for PPS (due 4/3).

Reminders:

Mygroup <https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/> is
the student assistance program offering legal, financial, and mental health
counseling free to Campbell students.

PPD tracker AND CS hours with reflection are all due before midnight on
4/23. Click Here to Access the PPD Tracker
<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7X2DoNC9O2ziX3g>. The following
list includes the minimum requirement for each student.

   -

   1 IPE event
   -

   2 Personal development or self-care
   -

   2 Self-reflections
   -

   2 of something of your choice that is NOT IPE, self-care, or
   self-reflection

🎉March Birthdays🎉

   -

   3 - Melissa Growney
   -

   8 - Ajalaye Sykes
   -

   14 - Tyesha Smith
   -

   30 - Mason Prieve

Pet of the week: KT Staffaroni, Director of Student Affairs

This is Stanley Hudson (named after Stanley from The Office). Stanley had a
rough start in life and once he found the Staffaronis he took on a new
nickname called the King of Comfort. He will make himself as comfortable as
he can lying on top of you. He loves all people and all dogs. Stanley's
favorite activities are sitting near his human brothers as they eat, and
going for walks to see his friends.

Weekly Reflection:

“Be Kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in
Christ forgave you” Ephesians 4:32

We all know that serving one means that serving others, but services aren't
just limited to lending a helping hand! There is great service in
forgiveness and reconciliation. The act of forgiving is a loving act that
communicates to another person the kind of love that God has for each and
everyone of us. Sometimes forgiveness is not just to one another, but also
to our own selves. We are able to taste God’s love through forgiveness
because when forgiven there is that feeling of warmth and light-heartedness
that can wash over someone. Through this season of lent, I challenge you
this week to take a moment of forgiveness. We have had challenges this
entire year, whether that may be not getting an elected position, failing a
test/exam/quiz, or simply being a little too hard on ourselves, give
yourself some time for mental and emotional healing through forgiveness.

Contact Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) President-Elect
Brian Kim with questions regarding this event via email at
b_kim0707 at email.campbell.edu

--
*Melissa Growney*
*PharmD*/*MSPS Student *| Class of 2026