[Phar26] P1 Newsletter, 3/13 - 3/17

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 10 08:00:00 EST 2023

Click the link to send us an anonymous comment, question, or concern. As
always, keep it professional!  P1 Class Commentary
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfco-6GGBL-x6pvhxZG88apSE6dAW6PLwCvS9O5gEip6F3uOw/viewform?usp=pp_url>

The nominations are in!

Click Here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e794QVqvR6Rr7MLxXhBfywfEu6ikvVIyjPTKYk_QZu4/prefill>
to VOTE for the class superlative winners!

Note: if you were nominated and do not wish to participate in the
superlatives, please contact Melissa Growney (via email or otherwise).

Weekly Schedule:

3/13-3/17

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

530 - PPD

The final copy of your CV is due by 3/19.

Don’t forget to start the CITI training! Due 3/26, instructions on BB.

541 - Endocrine

542 - MLE-II

RCT Required Reading:

Quick Stats (pages 178-184, 217-225, 237-244).

543 - PPS

TOP 100 Drugs on ExamSoft 830-930 am in 200A! Quiz 3 assigned.

Small groups 1-3 - Foot exams and injectables.

545 - PPC

Dispersions Quiz due 8 am

Gels Quiz due 8 am

545L - PPC

Don’t forget to turn in your lab report for the previous week and don’t
forget the lab quiz!

Notes for the week: Keep working on the CITI training for PPD and HBC
training for PPS. IP patient case #1 opens up 3/10 and is due 3/22.

DON’T forget to do your UDS through Complio for rotations!!

Reminders:

Mygroup <https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/> is
the student assistance program offering legal, financial, and mental health
counseling free to Campbell students.

PPD tracker AND CS hours with reflection are all due before midnight on
4/23. Click Here to Access the PPD Tracker
<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7X2DoNC9O2ziX3g>. The following
list includes the minimum requirement for each student.

   -

   1 IPE event
   -

   2 Personal development or self-care
   -

   2 Self-reflections
   -

   2 of something of your choice that is NOT IPE, self-care, or
   self-reflection

🎉March Birthdays🎉

   -

   3 - Melissa Growney
   -

   8 - Ajalaye Sykes
   -

   14 - Tyesha Smith
   -

   30 - Mason Prieve

Pet of the week: Mark Moore, PharmD, MS, MBA

This is Blue Moore!

Weekly Reflection:

Welcome back to classes 🐪 I hope everyone enjoyed their spring break and
got to take the time to relax and mentally heal over the last block! As we
continue with this block there will be more challenges and obstacles for us
to tackle, but there is no doubt that as a class we will triumph over these
challenges! 🎉

⛪ The season of lent is still upon us and I want to provide a passage for
this week of lent:

When you hear: “God is good”, you intuitively know to say: “All the time,”
If I say: “All the time,” you know to say: “God is good!”

It’s similar when we say: “The Lord be with you,” you know to say: “And
also with you.”

At the 11th Assembly of the World Council of Churches last September in
Germany, there was a song whose leader/congregation went like this:

Leader: “All are welcome”

Congregation: “All means all”

Leader: “All means all”

Congregation: “All are welcome”

Romans 3:21-31 puts into theological language the way the Apostle Paul
communicates things of what we are saying here. The Apostle writes of the
comprehensiveness of human brokenness: “all have sinned and fall short of
the glory of God.” (3:23) All means all. Every peoples, tribe, language,
socioeconomic, racial ethnicity, gender, age, political perspective. All
means all. Then he directs our attention to the comprehensive application
of God’s justifying gift of faith in Jesus Christ, through the law of
faith. It’s a gift for both Jews and Gentiles because our common humanity,
all of us, is in the same

God of the covenant.

So, who is loved? All. Who is saved? All. Who are welcome? All.

All means all.

Contact Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) President-Elect
Brian Kim with questions regarding this event via email at
b_kim0707 at email.campbell.edu

--
*Melissa Growney*
*PharmD*/*MSPS Student *| Class of 2026