[Phar26] Fall 2023 Mobile Clinic Sign Up

Avila, Carly c_avila1118 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Jul 30 15:32:37 EDT 2023

Good evening all,

I hope everyone is doing well and has had a restful summer. As our vacation
comes to an end please consider reviewing the spreadsheet for the
upcoming year of mobile clinic. The signup sheet can be found at this link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13L40rIB1ep1LkQ3KByoBOXV_1Garfi0P7891bE3cuWw/edit#gid=1186295702>.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance for signing up!

Best Regards,
--
*Carly Avila*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025