[Phar26] Weekly P1 Newsletter 🐪🐪🐪🐪🐪

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:02:57 EST 2023

Click the link to send us an anonymous comment, question, or concern. As
always, keep it professional!  P1 Class Commentary
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfco-6GGBL-x6pvhxZG88apSE6dAW6PLwCvS9O5gEip6F3uOw/viewform?usp=pp_url>

Click this link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_bmf8IusVPpE0VcJcGM0neYDX9alLxZ1hWSWK8CcDoc/prefill>
to try out a practice quiz for some top 100 drugs!

Weekly Schedule:

1/30-2/3

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

530 - PPD

No Class, block exam 1!

IPPE rotation selections due by 5pm.

531 - I&I

Quiz 2 at 9am

In class patient case

532 - Med Lit

Look at BB folder for this day for all pre-class assignments and readings.

533 - PPS

Assignment 1 on EHR-Go, in class.

Quiz 1 made available at 4pm.

Quiz 1 due by 5 pm

535 - PPC

535L - PPC Lab

Quiz 1 due by 8 am

Don’t forget to turn in your lab report for the previous week!

Notes for the week: Keep studying your top 100 drugs!

Reminders:

Mygroup <https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/> is
the student assistance program offering legal, financial, and mental health
counseling free to Campbell students.

PPD tracker AND CS hours with reflection are all due before midnight on
4/23. Click Here to Access the PPD Tracker
<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7X2DoNC9O2ziX3g>. The following
list includes the minimum requirement for each student.

   -

   1 IPE event
   -

   2 Personal development or self-care
   -

   2 Self-reflections
   -

   2 of something of your choice that is NOT IPE, self-care, or
   self-reflection

🐪 Interested in wearing jeans on exam day AND helping generate funds for
the class coffer? 👍

The $9.00 payment will cover individual students for dress down for all 3
block exams of block 3. This includes 01/30, 02/13, and 02/27. Please
ensure payment is received before the first exam of block 3 if you are
planning to dress down. This is a class fundraiser that will generate money
for the Class of 2026. Click here <https://igfn.us/form/FrIurQ> to go to
the payment portal.

🎉February Birthdays🎉

   -

   14 - Amani Abumazen
   -

   17- Kasey Pfaff
   -

   22 - Hailey Roseman

Study Tips for the Top 100

   1.

   Use the study plan for the block exams as a guide
   1.

      Exam 1: Brand and Generic
      2.

   Use Quizlet plus (you are able to practice spelling the words)
   3.

   Only study 10-20 drugs a day

Pet of the week:

Mason Prieve: This is Cannon ‘Bonehead’ Prieve. He’s the biggest, toughest
baby. Cannon loves to stop and smell the flowers, a skill in which we could
all use some practice.
[image: image.png]

Reflection of the week:

The Holy Spirit resides within all who trust in the Savior. He guides,
warns, and fills us so we are never without counsel or comfort. He also
seals us so that our eternity is secure (Eph. 1:13).

We all face difficult times, and when we’re in the midst of them, we may
feel as though God isn’t blessing us. But even in the midst of hard times,
we experience many of His amazing gifts; we just have to open our eyes to
them. Below are several examples of blessings that we can enjoy on bright
or dark days.

In painful situations, it may be easy to feel as if God’s hand is not
resting on your life. But believers have wonderful spiritual blessings at
all times. So express gratitude, even in difficulty.

--
*Melissa Growney*
*PharmD*/*MSPS Student *| Class of 2026
msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu