[Phar26] Exam Day Jeans!

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 24 09:02:14 EST 2023

 Good afternoon, P1's!

We are pleased to announce that we have a link for exam dress down days for
block 3. *This includes 01/30, 02/13, and 02/27.*

*Click here <https://igfn.us/form/FrIurQ> to go to the payment portal.*
The $9.00 payment will cover each individual student for dress down for all
3 block exams of block 3. Please ensure payment is received before the
first exam of block 3 if you are planning to dress down. This is a class
fundraiser that will generate money for the Class of 2026.

Guidelines for dress down:
- Nice jeans without holes or distress, a nice shirt, a Campbell University
sweatshirt/hoodie
- Leggings and t-shirts are not included as part of a business casual dress
 expectation
*The last day to pay through this link is Monday, January 30th.*
If you have any questions please let us know.

All the best,

P1 Class Officers

--
*Melissa Growney*