[Phar26] APhA Committee Sign Up (DUE TODAY)

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 30 12:13:50 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Today, Wednesday, August 30th, is the last day to sign up to be on an APhA
committee. We would love to have you join and take an active role in
Campbell’s chapter! Again, if you were not able to attend the interest
meeting or Kick-off in the Creek last Wednesday, there is an informational
presentation below to help emphasize what Campbell’s APhA chapter has to
offer. There is a QR code you can scan in the presentation that allows you
to fill out the committee preference form. If you would like to join please
fill out the form by 5 pm today so we can send out the finalized committees
tomorrow!

*APhA-ASP Informational PPT*
<https://www.canva.com/design/DAFrt_ZvvWY/UYxQrhOqqnLANPRtJFvD4g/view?utm_content=DAFrt_ZvvWY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink>

*Deadlines to keep in mind*:

*Committee Preference Form*: Today, August 30th at 5 pm

*Membership Dues*: October 31st

*Important Dates*:

*General Body Meeting*: September 13th from 12-1 pm in Maddox 130

This meeting, *Popcorn Policy*, will begin our policy series! At this
event, we will be breaking down the process of policy writing and will
focus on the beginning stages of working on a policy.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Chapter President: Brittney Houghton

  Email: bghoughton0706 at email.campbell.edu

Chapter President-Elect: Brittany T. Caskey

  Email: b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu

Best,

*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | MSCR Dual Student Liaison
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067