[Phar26] SNPhA Motivational Monday

Bowser, Kimberly ktbowser0826 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:57:37 EDT 2023

Hello future pharmacist!

As we embark on another block, may we be reminded of just how strong,
resilient, intelligent, and powerful each of us are in our own unique ways.
We all keep pushing forward despite the challenges we may face both in and
outside the lecture hall. Hearing these genuine compliments about yourself
and truly believing them are two different things.

We are often our own worst critic.

Remember that you belong here and you should be incredibly proud of your
progress thus far.

Congratulations on completing your first block exam of the semester.

Take some time for self care today, you deserve it.

Always remember that “You can do all things through Christ who gives you
strength!”

~ Philippians 4:13~

Your Chaplain,

Kimberly Bowser