[Phar26] All About Industry & IPhO Interest Meeting - August 31st

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Aug 26 12:43:00 EDT 2023

 Hello everyone!

The Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) will be hosting an All About
Industry Session on* Thursday, August 31st at 12pm in Maddox 225.* Dr.
Charles Carter will be joining us to further describe industry pharmacy,
its functional areas, and career opportunities. We will be presenting on
the benefits of an IPhO membership as well as introducing the VIP Case
Competition.

Lunch will be provided to all who sign up by *Wednesday, August 30th at
12pm* using this *LINK*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pi22QGTzvcKn1wQC_HVOd8S8Ajs8F1gOc4sYqFrme5s/edit?usp=sharing>
or
the QR code in the flyer. We look forward to seeing you all there and can't
wait to share our excitement for industry pharmacy with everyone!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our President,
Lindsey Davis, at ljdavis0311 at email.campbell.edu!

Thank you

[image: Event Flyer.jpg]

--