[Phar26] *Reminder* SCCP General Body Meeting

Gillett, Gabby gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 23 10:00:00 EDT 2023

Good morning!

This is just a reminder that the Student College of Clinical Pharmacy
(SCCP) will be having our first General Body Meeting this Friday, August
25th from 12:00-1:00pm. This meeting will take place in Ed Herring Lecture
Hall. During this meeting, we will be introducing our organization,
discussing upcoming events (like the ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6ZHoMCN9LmxKnzc8Mx2aoWGBsWBonZ5_S_nQUpix7I/edit#gid=0>!),
and hearing from our guest speaker, Dr. Carrie Baker. Dr. Baker will be
talking about the process of pharmacy residencies. Lunch will be provided
for everyone that attends our first meeting! If you would like to
participate, please sign up at the link here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R_OsKGEV2dUBpyjBX2jRNMmbc58qNZn8HWnoHUvlrAg/edit>
by
5pm TODAY!

[image: SCCP First General Body Meeting.png]

Respectfully,