[Phar26] P1 Exam Review and Rho Chi Tutoring 8/21-8/25

Lewis, Lauryn lkblakely0927 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 20 17:18:29 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

I hope your first few weeks of the year are going well. Alexis Davis will
be hosting a Biomed Exam Review session on Friday 8/25 in Maddox 225 from
1-2pm. Please bring any questions you have before taking your first Block
Exam! I have also attached the Rho Chi tutoring hours for the week. Anyone
is welcome for advice on any subject. Please reach out with any questions!

 Rho Chi Tutoring Hours 8.21-8.25.pptx
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TrZfxgO-KYiltJovhfjCAvYQkjuXSGef/view?usp=drive_web>

We will see you there!
*Lauryn Lewis B.S. *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate 2025
SNPhA | Vice President
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Secretary
APhA-ASP | Finance VP
CUCCC | Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador