[Phar26] SCCP General Body Meeting and ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge

Gillett, Gabby gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 16 13:19:36 EDT 2023

Good Afternoon Everyone!

The Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP) officer team hopes that
everyone is having a great start to the school year! We are so excited to
announce some of the exciting events that SCCP has planned this month. The
first event that we would like to announce is our first general body
meeting. This meeting will take place on Friday, August 25 from 12:00 -
1:00 pm. Location for this meeting is TBD, but it will be sent out later
this week. In this meeting, we will introduce our current officers and what
our organization does. We will also have the opportunity to hear from Dr.
Carrie Baker who will discuss the process of pharmacy residencies. We will
be providing lunch to all those who attend our first meeting.  If you are
interested in attending this event, please scan the QR code below or click
here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R_OsKGEV2dUBpyjBX2jRNMmbc58qNZn8HWnoHUvlrAg/edit>
sign up by 8/23/23.

The second event that we would like to announce is the ACCP Clinical
Pharmacy Challenge. This event will be held on August 30th at 6 pm in
Maddox Room 117. The ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge is open to *all
*students,
and it is a great opportunity to test your clinical pharmacy knowledge. If
you are interested in learning more about the ACCP Clinical Pharmacy
Challenge, please see the attached flyer, and click here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6ZHoMCN9LmxKnzc8Mx2aoWGBsWBonZ5_S_nQUpix7I/edit#gid=0>
sign up. We will also be talking more about this event at our general body
meeting!

We hope to CU there!

If you have any questions, please contact Cassey Zendarski at
cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu

Respectfully,