[Phar26] CPFI Verse of the Week

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 15 09:03:04 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone!

*CPFI’s Verse of the Week this week is:*

*Psalm 119:105 NASBYour word is a lamp to my feetAnd a light to my path.*
This verse shows the importance of God’s word. It proposes the idea that to
live as Christians in this world, we need to rely on God’s word for
guidance in our lives. Sometimes we will feel His direction more strongly
than others, but He is always there leading us, one step at a time.
Remember to lean on Him.

CPFI's first meeting will be next *Thursday, August 24th from 12-1pm
in Maddox 117*, and Dr. Fuller will be speaking.
A sign-up and reminder email will be sent out earlier next week. We hope to
see you there!

Have a fantastic week!
The CPFI Officers
--