[Phar26] NHHF's Hispanic Health Professional Student Scholarship Program Now Available

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 14 15:26:23 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Please see new scholarship opportunity below:

Happy Monday!

It is my pleasure to inform you that the National Hispanic Health Foundation's (NHHF) Hispanic Health Professional Student Scholarship Program application is now open. This year we will award scholarships to students who are interested in careers in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing (including BSN) programs, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Physician Associate Programs, and Public Health Programs.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or email NHHF at nhhf at nhmafoundation.org<mailto:nhhf at nhmafoundation.org>.

All the best,
Candice Jimenez
NHHF Program Coordinator