[Phar26] Weekly Newsletter, 8/14 - 8/18

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 11 13:58:50 EDT 2023

Click the link to send us an anonymous comment, question, or concern. As
always, keep it professional!  P2 Class Commentary
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfco-6GGBL-x6pvhxZG88apSE6dAW6PLwCvS9O5gEip6F3uOw/viewform?usp=pp_url>

Weekly Schedule:

8/14 - 8/18

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

PPD

Don’t forget to record any personal reflecting or innovating that you do in
the PPD tracker, the list of PPD requirements has changed since last year!

Health Outcomes

Quiz 1

CV

-Quiz 2

Pulgar 1, Toth 2, Chen 2

-Case 1 should be announced this week?

PPS

Professional Communication + OSCE examples, In-person!

2 small groups!

Landmark clinical trial introduction

Reminders:

IPhO/GCRO <https://igfn.us/form/Vi6LVQ> is hosting a bake sale the week of
8/14 - 8/18 and jeans day on Wednesday 8/16! Follow the link to purchase
some tasty bakery items or support the organization on Wednesday, 8/16!

PPD tracker AND CS hours with reflection are all due before midnight on
11/17. Click Here to Access the PPD Tracker
<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7X2DoNC9O2ziX3g>. The following
list includes the minimum requirement for each student.

   -

   1 IPE event
   -

   2 Personal development or self-care
   -

   2 Self-reflections
   -

   2 Innovation & Entrepreneurship
   -

   1 item of your choice

🎉August Birthdays🎉

   -

   10 - Liz Lockhart
   -

   12 - Logan Draper
   -

   30- Nakiya Locklear

Check out this week’s student spotlight featuring Hailey Roseman!

If you are interested in being featured in the student spotlight section of
the newsletter, follow this link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nsDltC2hwJ8_WPrdbvtcTDb37E2PwXvfemzvNY9imk0/prefill>
to fill out the information!

Additionally, the following link will take you to the Class of PharmD class
of 2026 Time Capsule
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s8zEd5Md3EJ5QX-rme-BQtSZ-w99NvWTNT-OYPYkvGI/prefill>
where you can upload memories and thoughts etc about fun class things.

Thanks for reading, let me know if I missed anything!

--
*Melissa Growney*
*PharmD*/*MSPS Student *| Class of 2026
msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu