[Phar26] Student Spotlight / Time Capsule Links

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 24 15:05:42 EDT 2023

Greetings,

This link will take you to the student spotlight form. Student spotlights
will be included in the Class Newsletters and potentially included in the
Time Capsule as well.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqTW8Ykw-t1z5F7EFBpUJMQyjdtNUyaLHRaVANcZ8YzeL1IQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

This link will take you to the Time Capsule form to fill out.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5fFcnUUlskRi7XYDBrk13-LzRVQ9qxlePCFVkAg-j6zN2SQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Please let me know if these links do not work and I can figure out how to
send them in a different way. Both of these links will remain available to
everyone and I'll keep my eye on them periodically. I've also taken the
liberty of factoring in the P1 superlatives already.

Thank you for your participation!
--
*Melissa Growney*
*PharmD*/*MSPS Student *| Class of 2026