[Phar26] St. Jude Children's Hospital Fundraiser

Bost, Rayquelle rmbost0802 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 18 14:42:09 EDT 2023

As a member of Campbell University, I am proud of our long-standing
relationships with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Since 1995, the
Brothers of Phi Delta Chi have worked alongside St. Jude to help lead the
way in the fight against childhood cancer and other life-threatening
diseases. Please visit my St. Jude page to make a donation for patients
like Aspen, who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma when she was only a year
and ten months:
https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR?px=7945921&fr_id=140166&pg=personal
Even undergoing cancer treatment at St. Jude, Aspen remained bubbly and
happy and playful. But her parents found that they were changed. "It
changed my perspective about life," reflected her mom. "There's so much
kindness in the world. It's inspiring in a way that is challenges us, the
recipients of this kindness, to give back." Your one-time or monthly
donation will help St. Jude give children like Aspen a chance to grow up
and fulfill their dreams, like me. Thank you for supporting me, Phi Delta
Chi and St. Jude. In Service of St. Jude, Rayquelle Bost

--
*Rayquelle Bost*
Campbell University CPHS