[Phar26] NCODA General Body Meeting

Edmonds, Shantavia soedmonds1203 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Apr 14 09:43:11 EDT 2023

Hello Student Pharmacists,

I hope this email finds you well. NCODA is hosting a general body meeting
on *Thursday, April 20, 2023, at 12 pm in Harris Teeter.  *Our
guest speaker is Mrs. Holly Rewerts. She will share her experience of
helping her first husband fight an extremely rare form of acute myeloid
leukemia, volunteering with Be The Match, and devoting her life as a
servant leader to spreading awareness across North Carolina about leukemia.

Lunch will be provided. Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hKRc9TjR1q8qXNhKqcsG5NhXTljJWojXBzESQ9yUoVo/edit?usp=sharing>
by
April 18th.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Best regards,

--
*Shantavia O. Edmonds*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2025