[Phar26] Job Opportunity

Collier, Kristina klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Apr 13 14:20:40 EDT 2023

Good afternoon everyone!

If anyone is looking for a job for next year, I wanted to make you aware of
an opportunity that is currently available. Currently, I work as a Graduate
Assistant for the Biology Department on campus, but I will be starting my
P4 rotations next year which means that I will no longer be able to work. I
have been asked to reach out to you all to see if anyone would be
interested in this position, which would start in the Fall of 2023. As a
Graduate Assistant you are responsible for helping out within the
department with whatever needs to be done including advertising events on
social media or around campus, running errands for professors, and helping
the administrative assistant out with tasks that need to be completed for
the day.

Here is the link to apply if you are interested:
https://campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/app/jobs/detail/67daeef0db0f8dab1fe4b9029500ec40
<https://campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/app/jobs/detail/67daeef0db0f8dab1fe4b9029500ec40>

If you have any questions about this position please feel free to reach out
to me!

Kristina

--

*Kristina L. Collier*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD
*Email: *klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu