[Phar26] IPhO/GCRO Guest Speaker Event - 4/20

Davis, Lindsey ljdavis0311 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 12 08:17:00 EDT 2023

Hi everyone!

IPhO and GCRO will host Dr. Rolleri on Thursday, April 20th at 5 pm in
Maddox 130. He will be discussing his experience as a pharmacist at UCB. If
you plan to attend, please sign-up via this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IArQ47eeIMqmx8U8Zb80wFwCuVvD0ImND9ILUQJ1DJw/edit?usp=sharing>
or the QR code as we will be providing dinner. We hope to see you there!

Best,

*Lindsey Davis*
PharmD/MSCR Candidate | Class of 2025
Graduate Clinical Research Organization (GCRO) | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
Recording Secretary
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | President-Elect
Campbell University CPHS Student Ambassador | Teaching Assistant | Tutor
Cape Fear Long Term Care Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
ljdavis0311 at email.campbell.edu