[Phar26] CU Free Clinic Summer 2023 Sign-Up

Norton, Savannah shnorton0112 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 10 23:45:07 EDT 2023

Hello, everyone!

The *Campbell University Community Care Clinic *will be running this summer and
we are in need of pharmacy volunteers to assist the teams and see patients.
The sign-up sheet will be sent on a month-by-month basis. We are asking for
6 pharmacy volunteers each Tuesday night and the sign-up sheet can be found
here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uvMdifgSWYQLlO-Vrd0P4hL679U4a1Us0nk_vAD6mmQ/edit?usp=sharing>
. *Please*, only sign up if you are certain that you can attend! We are
counting on our volunteers to be there for our Free Clinic patients, who
would otherwise not have access to care if we are not available.

Standby volunteers are "on-call" and will be contacted if someone is no
longer able to attend the Free Clinic. Standby volunteers are asked to keep
their schedule open up until 3:00 pm on the Tuesday that they have signed
up for.

Thank you for your dedication to the Free Clinic! The clinic is able to
grow and serve more patients because of our efforts! Please reach out to
Dr. Trotta, Parker Fowler, or myself with any questions.

Best,

Savannah Norton

--
*Savannah Norton*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences *