[Phar26] PLS Jeans Day and Bake Sale

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 3 00:59:28 EDT 2023

Good morning!

Phi Lambda Sigma is partnering with Rho Chi this week for a Bake Sale and
Jeans Day. We will have a variety of baked goods, so please stop by and
check them out! You can pay for the Bake Sale and Jeans Day with the QR
code below or at our table in the downstairs lobby. Have a great week
everyone!

[image: image (2).png]

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582