[Phar26] P1 Mock OSCE Tomorrow!

Barnes, Jaylen jabarnes0630 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Sep 18 15:01:30 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that Phi Delta Chi is hosting the P1 Mock OSCE event on
September 19th from 4-6 pm (tomorrow). We are so excited to help you as you
work to ace your first OSCE! I have attached a document that lets you know
what to expect and how to check in once you arrive for your time slot.

*Things to Remember: *
1. Don't forget to wear your white coat and name tag!
2. Arrive a few minutes before your time slot. The time slot you chose can
be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-bi95B7-_bLtNO1t_7DeDL1z6H-jOP_Hkpymayd3wk/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We are excited to meet you all and help you feel confident as you prepare
for this OSCE. Have a great evening and see you then!

Best Regards,
Jaylen Barnes