[Phar26] Food Drive Donation List

Nicholson, Cydney cjnicholson0930 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:25:47 EDT 2022

Hi Class of 2026,

Thank you so much for all the food donations! First Baptist Church was
extremely appreciative and wanted to extend their thanks as well. I have
attached the Google Spreadsheet below. Highlighted names mean that I have
received your canned goods. If there is a discrepancy, please notify me by
6pm tonight! I will be sending Dr. Sharkady the list at that time.

Sincerely,

--
*Cydney Nicholson, M.S.*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate '24