[Phar26] APHA Pharmacy Section Student Webinar: Non-traditional Pharmacy Career Paths: CDC, Fellowships, and ID, Thursday, 9/22, 7 pm CT

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 15 09:14:18 EDT 2022

Please see the attached email for the 9/22 Webinar.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692

________________________________

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good morning,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out on behalf of the student pharmacy section of APHA regarding our upcoming monthly webinar. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind spreading the news to your students. Please let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to assist in getting this properly sent out.

Also, the APHA student pharmacy section will be conducting monthly webinars for the remainder of the academic year. Would it be alright that I continue to send these messages directly to you to forward to the students? Please feel free to let me know if you have another recommendation for who I can contact directly to request to forward these emails to your students. Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing the students during the webinar!

Attached is a flyer to share with your students as well as this email message below:

Hello Student Pharmacists,

The American Public Health Association (APHA) Pharmacy Section would like to invite you to join us for our Student Webinar on Thursday, 09/22, at 5 PM PT/ 7 PM CT  for our topic on Non-traditional Pharmacy Career Paths: CDC, Fellowships, and ID. We are excited to have Dr. Rachel Barenie and Dr. Myriam Ojeda to share their insights and experiences in this field.

Please find attached our flyer containing more details and use the following link to register: zoom registration<https://apha.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIlcuChqjooEtzQ5JjJ7yE_LniXezZF-I8n>. You do not have to be a member of APHA to attend and registration is free. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me (jmcanedo at go.olemiss.edu<mailto:jmcanedo at go.olemiss.edu>) if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and hope you can join us!

Best,

Joanne

--

Joanne Canedo, MS, PharmD

University of Mississippi, Ph.D. Student

APHA Pharmacy Section Student Liaison

UM ISPOR Treasurer

jmcanedo at go.olemiss.edu<mailto:jmcanedo at go.olemiss.edu>

707-805-2905