[Phar26] Reminder- P1 Officer speeches tomorrow 9/8!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:14:48 EDT 2022

Good morning,
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the P1 Officer speeches event. They will be held:

Thu 9/8/2022 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM

Harris Teeter Lecture Hall

Nominees will make speeches of 3 minutes or less and then I will promptly launch the election for voting. This will be done on CreekSync/Engage. You must be a member on the Pharmacy Class of 2026 organization on this website to vote. When the election begins, it will be held here<https://campbell.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/election/start/555392> .

Please notify me of any problems. Thank you! See you tomorrow at 12:00.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692