[Phar26] Rho Chi Exam 2 Review 9/9

Harward, Leann lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 6 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Good morning P1s!

This upcoming *Friday, 9/9, at 12PM in Ed Herring Lecture Hall *Rho Chi
will be having another review for you all before your next exam. If you
plan on attending, please fill out this survey
<https://forms.gle/Dzw1LFKcp3Nx2r6v9> in this email so that we can try to
hit on all the topics you guys would like to cover. Just like for the first
review we will mainly be focusing on biomedical foundations, but if you
guys have any questions on PPC or another class we can try to tackle
those too! We hope to see you guys there!

Best!

*LeAnn Harward*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor
Rho Chi Honor Society | Vice President
Student Society of Health Care Pharmacist | Health Initiatives Chair
UNC Rex | Pharmacy Intern
CPHS Student Ambassador
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu