[Phar26] Potential change in the speech schedule

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 2 11:20:01 EDT 2022

Good morning, P1s!
I have been made aware of an event that is occurring 9/6 12-1 when we were going to do Officer nomination speeches. I am working on changing those speeches to a different day next week. Again, if you haven't responded to me that you are accepting or declining your nomination, please do.

Have the best long weekend. You deserve it.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692