[Phar26] Thank You

Moore, Mark moore at campbell.edu
Wed Oct 26 19:36:13 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank Dr. Asbill for taking time to chat about the upcoming opportunity for a town hall meeting. We look forward to meeting with you to listen to your feedback. We take these opportunities seriously and appreciate your feedback. It is a mechanism that we utilize to assist us in continuous quality improvement.

I also want to thank Dr. Asbill for allowing me to speak to you today in class. I am grateful to you and to him for the opportunity to spend time with you. You time is a precious gift and I appreciate your sharing it with me. Every single one of you gave me 100% of your attention and I appreciate your engagement. I am humbled. I look forward to being a part of your educational journey at Campbell. Please utilize your resources to make the most of your time in CPHS.

Have a wonderful evening!

Best regards,

W. Mark Moore, PharmD, MS, MBA
Associate Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs
Office: (910) 893 - 1690
Fax: (910) 893 - 1937
Email: moore at campbell.edu<mailto:moore at campbell.edu>