[Phar26] Wellness in Clinical Practice, National Wellness Institute

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:25:22 EDT 2022

Good morning,
For those of you who have sat in on my Wellness seminars and/or Small Group circles, you know that I am a Certified Wellness Practitioner through the National Wellness Institute<https://nationalwellness.org/>. But, did you know that NWI also has a certification called "Wellness in Clinical Practice"? This (self-paced program) certification would be an amazing tool to have in your tool kit as you serve your communities.

"The National Wellness Institute Wellness in Clinical Practice (WCP) Professional Certificate Program provides the tools for participants to integrate the principles of evidence-based health behavior, wellness, coaching, health promotion, and disease prevention into their clinical practice."

See this link for more information!<https://nationalwellness.org/education/wcp/>

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Airman First Class | United States Air Force National Guard

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692