[Phar26] Welcome back!

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 3 19:21:28 EDT 2022

Greetings fellow P1s!

Kudos on making it through your first day of block 2! Your class electorate
thought it could be fun if we had a 'pet of the month' thing to include in
the monthly updates that are to be sent out to everyone. Additionally, if
you'd like to have your birthday celebrated in our update emails, the
attached link will take you to a google doc where you can find your month
then add the day and your name (first and last). These activities are
completely voluntary so no pressure.
Birthdays Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Ra52YpQspoySdDRuEaBN-tYC8mizhTimn039UYyU98/edit?usp=sharing>
If you want your pet/pets to be included, send the cutest picture of your
pet with a little biographic information to msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
or just reply directly to this email.
As an example, I attached a photograph of my old roommate's cat and here's
a short bio for her.
This is Jolene, she is the greatest evil known to man. She loves biting,
sleeping, and eating. She is the worst and I love her so much.

Best Wishes,
Your class secretary.

--
*Melissa Growney*