[Phar26] Adopt-A-Family 2022

Henrikson, Kathryn kmhenrikson0124 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:01:22 EST 2022

Good afternoon CPHS!

Just a reminder about the P3 Adopt-A-Family for anyone who is still
interested in participating. We are continuing to collect gifts and
donations through the link until this Monday the 21st in case anyone has
some extra time to do some shopping this weekend. The collection box is
located in Maddox under the stairs by the vending machine and the sign-up
sheet and donation link are attached below.

Thank you again to everyone who has already contributed, we are so excited
to give to this family over the holidays! Good luck to everyone as you
prepare for the last block exam!

Gift sign-up sheet: Adopt-A-Family 2022
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LEhjPEqIx83c5ZsA18gRQj0EBtcE_wiV1bkoe4R4r3k/edit#gid=0>

Link to donate: http://igfn.us/form/r7FDtw

Best wishes,
--
*Kathryn Henrikson*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024