[Phar26] Weekly Newsletter, 11/21!!

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 18 08:14:36 EST 2022

We made it, ya'll!!!

Click the link to send us an anonymous comment, question, or concern. As
always, keep it professional!  P1 Class Commentary
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfco-6GGBL-x6pvhxZG88apSE6dAW6PLwCvS9O5gEip6F3uOw/viewform?usp=pp_url>

Follow our Class Instagram Page @campbellpharm26 !

Weekly Schedule:

11/21

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

510 - PPD

Don’t forget to wear a festive sweater for our last block exam of the
semester!

521 – Pharm Sci

Final Block Exam!

Thank you all for such a great semester! Have a productive and restful
break and we will see you next year for new courses, new challenges, and
renewed sense of purpose.

Don’t forget to complete your course evaluations with honest and
constructive feedback. As was mentioned in the ‘Town Hall’ by Dr. Asbill,
they are anonymous and it helps improve the program and potentially
specific courses.

522 – OTC

523 – PPS

525 – PPC

526 – EBM

Reminders:

PPD tracker AND CS hours with reflection are all due before midnight on
11/20 Click Here to Access the PPD Tracker
<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7X2DoNC9O2ziX3g> The following
list includes the minimum requirement for each student.

   -

   1 IPE event
   -

   2 Personal development or self-care
   -

   2 Self-reflections
   -

   2 of something of your choice that is NOT IPE, self-care, or
   self-reflection

🎉November Birthdays🎉

   -

   20 - Chase Webb
   -

   30 - Quan Vinson

🎉December Birthdays🎉

   -

   2 - Mackenzie Hester
   -

   3 - Alex Long
   -

   16 - ShaTia Jones
   -

   19 - Jayla Burwell
   -

   21 - Kensley Wyatt
   -

   26 - Rebecca Chang
   -

   28 - Olivia McCoy

Pet of the week:

Nakiya Locklear - This is Poppy Lynn. She loves pets and hates when a bow
is in her hair. She’s super picky, but also super sweet. The true
definition of a cuddle bug

--
*Melissa Growney*
*PharmD*/*MSPS Student *| Class of 2026