[Phar26] PharmD Orientation is Next Thursday, August 4th!

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 27 09:47:06 EDT 2022

[https://campbellph.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/crm/viewImage?id=760000003893053&fileName=%2FCPHS+%2FPharmD+Webinar.jpg]
Greetings!

We are excited to see all of you next week for New Student Pharmacy Orientation! Dress for orientation is business casual, this is the same dress for classes (slacks, capris, button down shirts, blouses, and knee lengths dresses are appropriate). We recommend you dress in layers as the temperature can fluctuate in different rooms of the building.

On-Site Orientation Schedule:

  *   Orientation is required for all incoming PharmD students
  *   August 4th & August 5th (7:30 am-2pm), Maddox Hall on main campus
  *   Check-in on August 4th is from 7:30-8:00 am, arrive by no later than 8am, breakfast is provided!
  *   Click here<https://campbellu.egnyte.com/dl/CjcAC6A8I7> to access the link to the orientation schedule
  *   Click here<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/2022-cphs-new-student-networking-breakfast/> to register for the New Student Networking Breakfast on August 5th!

Computer Pick-up:

  *   You will receive your computers during orientation, on August 4th. During this time, you will also receive your Examplify login information.

Parking:

  *   Map to Maddox Hall on google maps using the following address
     *   217 Day Dorm Rd, Lillington, NC 27546
  *   Please reference the campus map on the website<https://map.concept3d.com/?id=714#!ce/8898?ct/9078> for suggested parking spots in student or commuter lots (do not park in any spots labeled F/S behind Maddox Hall or you will be ticketed).
  *   Parking permit registration in now open! Click here<https://www.campbell.edu/campus-safety/parking/vehicle-bicycle-registration/> to register and you can pick up on August 4th or 5th at Campus Safety (reference campus map for location)
  *   Click here<https://www.campbell.edu/campus-safety/parking/vehicle-bicycle-registration/> to access more details on parking registration and regulations

CBC, UDS, and Immunization Information:

  *   All immunizations must be uploaded and approved no later than August 1. If you have questions about Complio, please refer to Online Orientation, go to the Complio helpdesk website or contact Chase Green at cgreen at campbell.edu<mailto:cgreen at campbell.edu>.
  *   You must have your CBC and UDS completed through PharmCAS/Certiphi before orientation.

If you have any questions or concerns related to any of the information above, please feel free to contact me!

Steph Olson

Director of Student Affairs

solson at campbell.edu<mailto:solson at campbell.edu>

[https://campbellph.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/crm/viewImage?id=760000012105783&fileName=%2FCPHS+%2FCopy+of+Email+Footer+%28New+Idea%29+%232+%284%29.png]