[Phar26] Start Your Morning With Kappa Psi!

Gleason, Camryn ctgleason0124 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 29 14:37:57 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon P1s,

I hope everyone's block exam went well! This Friday, Kappa Psi will be
hosting a breakfast for the P1s from 7-8AM before class. We look forward to
seeing you there!

Have a great week!
[image: P1 Breakfast 2 - Kappa Psi (1).png]
--

Camryn Gleason
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | Class of