[Phar26] Rho Chi P1 Exam Review

Harward, Leann lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 22 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Good morning P1s!

This upcoming Friday, *August 26th, from 12-1 PM* Rho Chi will be having a
review session for your first exam! The session will be held in *Ed Herring
lecture hall* and we will focus mainly on Biomedical Foundations.
Please fill out the survey link here <https://forms.gle/Y4BhWqgdLpyAwabv6>
and if you have any questions about the review you can reach out to me at
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu or Aubrey LaVoire at
aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu. We hope to see you guys there and good
luck studying this week!

Thank you!

*LeAnn Harward*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor
Rho Chi Honor Society | Vice President
Student Society of Health Care Pharmacist | Health Initiatives Chair
UNC Rex | Pharmacy Intern
CPHS Student Ambassador
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu