[Phar26] IFC P1 Breakfast Invitation

Mutima, Jolie j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 16 07:57:28 EDT 2022

Hello P1s!

I hope you all have had a great beginning to your first semester! My name
is Jolie Mutima and I am the current President of the Interfraternity
Council (IFC). On behalf of all three pharmaceutical fraternities on
campus, we would like to  invite the entire P1 class to breakfast. We are
excited to have you here at CPHS and look forward to meeting you!
Breakfast will
be served on the dates below this message before your first class for the
day. This will give you the opportunity to meet the members of these
fraternities and learn more about each organization.

The schedule is as follows:
[image: 152ab8ee-604a-4671-8e91-7b517fd45502.png]Again, we all look forward
to seeing and meeting you all!

*Jolie Mutima*
PharmD, MBA Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences