[Phar25] NCAP Curriculum Vitae Workshop and Advocacy Series Reminder

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:20:34 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

First, I would like to remind everyone that the North Carolina Association
of Pharmacists is holding the third session of our annual Advocacy Series!
This is an event where you will be able to gain the skills of a strong
advocate and earn the NCAP-SPF Advocacy Certificate. This series features
four virtual sessions from pharmacy advocates across the state of North
Carolina and culminates in a trip to the state capitol on Pharmacy
Legislative Day. The third session will be *“Legislative Prep”* with *Dr.
Shawn Taylor*.

The Advocacy Series is open to all students, however, membership in the
NCAP Student Pharmacists Forum is required to earn the Advocacy
Certificate. Our third session is scheduled for *Tuesday, April 4th from
12-1 via Zoom* with guest speaker, Dr. Taylor.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://unc.zoom.us/j/98669096583?pwd=VEZWeVRONnhjZmtHTWt1L2V1LzFTZz09

Meeting ID: 986 6909 6583

Passcode: 731761

Additionally, we will be hosting a Curriculum Vitae Workshop event on* April
13 from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM in Maddox Hall Room 117 *with *Ms. Sarah
Barefoot*. She will be presenting on the important aspects of a curriculum
vitae. This is a great opportunity to learn how to effectively write a
curriculum vitae before the common scholarship application is due in May.
It is strongly encouraged to bring your current curriculum vitae to this
event as we will be breaking into groups and having peer evaluations on the
curriculum vitae. Please sign up for this event HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VAjLmXoCEWDEoIu89tMl7ma4J5HRHUKp4nRpYf_dZkM/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Lastly, we will be holding elections for the* President-Elect position *for
the North Carolina Association of Pharmacists student organization. In this
email, I have attached the current responsibilities for the President-Elect
position. If this interests you, please fill out the attached google form
HERE <https://forms.gle/t1ZnP8LxoZhWnRYe8> *by April 7th at 5 PM.* The
election will be held* on April 13th from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM in Maddox Hall
Room 117*, during our Curriculum Vitae Workshop meeting. If you have any
questions about this officer position, please contact our current
President-Elect Cassandra Zendarski at cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu.

If you have any additional questions, please contact Jolie Mutima at
j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu..

--
*Joseph Choi*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025