[Phar25] NCAP Advocacy Series Third Session

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 28 14:31:56 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

The North Carolina Association of Pharmacists is excited to announce our
third session of our annual Advocacy Series! Where you will be able to gain
the skills of a strong advocate and earn the NCAP-SPF Advocacy Certificate.
This series features four virtual sessions from pharmacy advocates across
the state of North Carolina and culminates in a trip to the state capitol
on Pharmacy Legislative Day. The third session will be “Legislative Prep”
with Dr. Shawn Taylor.

Through participating in our Advocacy Series, you will join your peers from
across the state and prepare for discussions with our state legislators
about critical issues facing our pharmacists today such as provider status,
pay parity, and test and treat capabilities.

The Advocacy Series is open to all students, however, membership in the
NCAP Student Pharmacists Forum is required to earn the Advocacy
Certificate. Our
third session is scheduled for Tuesday April 4th from 12-1 via Zoom with
guest speaker, Dr. Taylor .

Join Zoom Meeting
https://unc.zoom.us/j/98669096583?pwd=VEZWeVRONnhjZmtHTWt1L2V1LzFTZz09

Meeting ID: 986 6909 6583
Passcode: 731761

If you have any questions, please contact Jolie Mutima at
j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu.

We hope to see you there!

[image: Upcoming Event (1).png]

--