[Phar25] Application NOW OPEN for PSEB Chair Positions

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:12:43 EDT 2023

Hello everyone.

I am excited to announce that the Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB)
is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 PSEB Social and Service
Chairs.

Both the Social and Service Chair applications will close on 4/7/23 and the
new chairs will be announced by 4/10/23. I encourage anyone interested in
running to reach out to the current chairs to assure the duties of the
position align with your talents and interests. I would also like to note
that the new chairs are expected to attend the PSEB officer meeting on 4/17
and the next PSEB general body meeting on 4/19.

Please complete the application using this LINK
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14JF8CaHTPiks10YTfscycN2hyJdoys-8c4Kg0HDFA_Q/edit>

 I have included the current Social and Service Chair’s contact information
and a summary of each position below.

Current Chairs:

Social Chair: Melissa Puthusseril

Email: maputhusseri0913 at email.campbell.edu

The social chair will be responsible for planning the Maddox Ball, Maddox
Games, and any other social events held for all pharmacy students.

Service Chair: Savannah Rea

Email: ksrea0322 at email.campbell.edu

The service chair will be responsible for planning service events
throughout the school year. As well as assisting the social chair with
planning the Maddox Ball and Maddox Games.

We will also be considering Co-Chairs or a Committee if there is enough
interest. Please email me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

*Joseph Choi*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*