[Phar25] Beacon Rescue Mission Fundraiser

Barnes, Jaylen jabarnes0630 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 15 06:45:31 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

The Class of 2025 will be hosting a *$50-$100 Amazon Gift Card Drawing*. As
we approach the first exam of the Block, we are all interested in a little
luck on our quest for an  "A" on the exam. Look no further!

The Amazon Gift Card drawing will be open for entry from *March 13th- March
17th at 12:00 pm*. The winner will be announced on *March 17th, 2023. *

Participants pay only *$5 for two tickets* and have the chance to win a
$50-$100 Amazon gift card. Not only will you have a bit of luck heading
into the Block Exam but 50% of the proceeds will go to
*Beacon Rescue Mission*, a local Harnett County homeless shelter.

Click the link HERE <http://igfn.us/form/X6Iu5Q> to enter!

Good Luck,
Jaylen Barnes