[Phar25] PSEB Breakfast - March 14th

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:18:21 EST 2023

Hello everyone,

On Tuesday, March 14th PSEB will be providing breakfast for all pharmacy
students in each lecture hall. We will be providing an assortment of baked
goods from Sherry's Bakery including donuts, muffins, and more!

This is also a friendly reminder that Maddox Games will be on Friday, March
17th. Join us in Saylor Park from 12:30 - 3:00PM for games, fun, food, and
FREE t-shirts to celebrate making it to the final block of the
semester*. *Please
use the form *HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rDqHpO8Mq2wM907FF7ffH2wZ3ACdP424jokoFhwXqxw/edit?usp=sharing>
sign-up for any games you are interested in.We hope to see you all there!

[image: Maddox Games Flyer (1).png]

*Kayla Garris *
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) Secretary