[Phar25] Health Fair Volunteer Opportunity!

Hamilton, Jessica jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 9 10:35:08 EST 2023

Good morning all,

The Community Health Fair with the Episcopal Farmworker Ministry in Dunn,
NC planned for March 18th has been *cancelled* due to
unforeseen circumstances. Thank you all for your eagerness to assist,
volunteer, and offer your support! If you have any questions or concerns,
please reach out. I thank you all again for the amazing response for this
event. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused,
this decision was on behalf of their organization.

Best regards,
Jessica Hamilton, Kensley Wyatt, Ivonne Santiago, and Aubrey LaVoie

jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu