[Phar25] NCPA Elections

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:29:32 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

NCPA will be having our officer elections on *Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023
in Room 225*. We have the President-Elect, Secretary, Historian, Treasurer,
and Special Events Coordinator positions open. I have included a list of
the roles and responsibilities of each position for your information, as
well as included the contact information of each present officer below in
case you have any questions. As a reminder, you must pay national dues to
NCPA in order to be eligible to become an officer. If you are interested in
running for a position, please fill out this google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0IJIXF9szUxi7ZAg_a_CT1rShkE1GTGXkOhOaiDYDOpZjjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
 *by Wednesday, March 15th at 5pm*. Please reach out to me if you have any
questions, thank you!

Current Officer Contact Information:
President-Elect - Jessica Sharrow: jmsharrow1023 at email.campbell.edu
Secretary - Katlyn Womble: krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Historian - Kaysey Manista: krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Treasurer - Ni'kyla Sutton: nasutton1015 at email.campbell.edu
Special Events Coordinator - Alexa Vargas: aavargas1012 at email.campbell.edu

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582