[Phar25] PLS Leadership Development Series

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:00:00 EST 2023

Hello everyone!

Phi Lambda Sigma will be having another meeting as part of our Leadership
Development Series. Dr. Carrie Baker will be joining us *this Wednesday
(3/8) from 12-1pm in Maddox 130*. Dr. Baker will discuss how to build your
personal brand as a student to become a competitive applicant for
residencies and job applications! Please sign-up *here*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VDWBJCKVwemqW3CfNhx6AS7olOYN4uj7cVVd5IEGSMU/edit?usp=sharing>
by Wednesday morning to let us know you're coming, and feel free to bring
your lunch with you!

Once again, this meeting is a part of our Leadership Development series,
which was created to obtain the Leadership Certificate. In order to obtain
the Leadership Certificate, you must *attend and sign in to three of these
events* throughout your time on campus and *you must attend during at least
two different years of pharmacy school*.  That means if you attended all
three events as a P2 you would not qualify, you must attend during
different program years. This certificate will look amazing on your CV, and
I really encourage you all to attend!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

[image: image.png]

*Katlyn Womble*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2024 | Campbell University College of Pharmacy &
Health Sciences
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | President
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |
International VP
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu