[Phar25] SNPhA Elections

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 2 12:49:29 EST 2023

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying a well-deserved break! I wanted to let you know
that SNPhA has opened our election nominations form
<https://forms.gle/huoAn6kaKS6KB15TA> for officer and chair positions.
Nominations are open until *March 14th, 2023 at 11:59 pm. *We invite you to
visit our PowerPoint
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PxQ81kInQGejH2hObJ9evkJRQPxZTJoshLkHrzjUR7g/edit?usp=sharing>
learn more about the duties of each position. *No prior leadership
experience is required! *

Speeches and voting will be held during our monthly SNPhA meeting on *March
16th, 2023 at 12:00 pm*. More details for that meeting are coming!

Regards,

--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025